I’ll be unplugging for the next ten days while I take my wife and boys on vacation. In the meantime, I looked through my analytics and pulled some of the most popular posts from the archives.
- Are your website’s performance goals audacious enough?
- Colonoscopies, cold water and pain: How our memory works and how this relates to web performance
- New report: What we’ve learned from two years of watching the top 2,000 e-commerce websites
- Waterfalls 101: How to understand your website’s performance via waterfall chart
- Fourth-party calls: What you don’t know can hurt your site… and your visitors
- Early findings: 97% of mobile end-user response time happens at the front end
- Case study: The impact of HTML delay on mobile business metrics
- What is dynamic site acceleration? And is it worth paying for?
- Why the performance measurement island you trust is sinking
- 2012 predictions: The average web page will hit 1 MB, Google and Siri will face off, and Chrome, Windows 7, and RUM will rise (The year’s more than half over. What have I been right — and wrong — about so far?)
Enjoy. See you in August. 🙂